Kiiza's World

Thursday 18 January 2018

Night

Yes
I came at you with vigour
Telling how much
I loved you.

I held your hand tight
And with all might
I got you too close
I didn't want to leave.

I whispered into your ears
Lots of sweet nothings:
the silent blows into the lobs
Made you all blush.

Yes,
I crept into your heart
With magical words
With solemn vows.

My fingers swept thru your hair
And your waist became a source:
So much went thru my loins
I could get a fit.

I heard you say
'Go on'
I pulled your lips next to me
And fresh breath hit me hard

Yes,
You took me to utopia
And I swear
I stayed there.

All the while
I was screaming your name loud
And the sweet nothings
My neighbour heard.

Yes,
My neighbour heard
And this morning
She packed her bags
And left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home